2018 Massey Ferguson 4710
Call for Price
Anderson Equipment Company Inc.
Utility goes heavy-duty in the new 4700 Series. These tractors are built extra tough to handle bigger jobs with added stability and comfort.
- Durability: It’s simple. When all the key components of a tractor are built together, they work better together.
- Stability: The last thing you need is a feeble tractor that shies away from the really tough jobs. The 4700 Series is heavier than other tractors in its class, uniquely designed to handle larger, heavier implements and more demanding applications. So it’ll be there when you need it.
- Ease of Use: The 4700 Series is easy- to-use and comfortable to operate. From the ground up, these tractors are engineered for smart, ergonomic, long-lasting operation. Because even though the work is tough, your tractor should never be hard on you.
- Rated Engine HP (kW) @ Rated RPM: 100 (74.6)
- Rated engine speed: 2,200 RPM
- PTO HP (kW) @ Rated RPM**: 88 (65.6)
- Engine: AGCO Power™ 3-cyl, 3.3 L, intercooled turbo-charged, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection (HPCR)
- Emissions control; EPA Tier 4-compliant: SCR Technology (post-combustion DEF), diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC)
- Transmission type: Classic: 12F X 12R, 2 range, syncro- shuttle, mechanical shuttle lever / Deluxe: 12F X 12R, 2 range, power- shuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Clutch: Classic: Dry clutch with foot pedal control; Deluxe: Wet clutch with foot pedal control
- Rear axle: Flange type with internal planetary final drives
- Brakes: Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Differential lock: Rear axle engaged via electro-hydraulic rocker switch
- Front axle: 2WD - adjustable front axle; 4WD - cast steel fixed front axle with center drive line and combination bevel-gear/planetary final drives 4WD front axle differential lock - Classic: Autolock Deluxe: Hydralock
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 88.5 (2,250)
- Minimum width in. (mm): Std. radial tires - rear 420/85R30, 60.3 (1,533)
- Base weight without ballast lbs. (kg.): 2WD ROPS: 6,445 (2,923) / 4WD ROPS: 7,125 (3,232)
- DEF capacity gal. (L): 2.6 (10), plastic tank under platform, ground fill
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 27.7 (105), plastic tank under platform, ground fill / Deluxe: Additional fuel tank guard
- Hydraulic system: Open center system, single pump
- Hydraulic flow @ rear remotes gpm (lpm): 17.7 (65)
- Rear remote valves: Classic: 1 valve Std., DA, FL or Opt. 2 valves, factory installed, DA, KO, FL / Deluxe: 2 valves, factory installed, DA, KO, FL or Opt. 3rd valve, field installed, DA, FL only / All valves spring return to neutral (SRN)
- Loader joystick: Opt., mounted on platform, valve on loader sub-frame with flat-face couplers
- 3-point lift capacity lbs. (kg.) full stroke @ 24" (610 mm) Behind ball ends: Category II, 4,850 (2,200)
- Rear PTO: Independent, electro-hydraulic engagement via switch, 540 and 1,000 RPM Std., 540 and 540E RPM Opt.
- Electrical system: 12-volt DC system, 80-amp alternator, 7-pin trailer socket; Deluxe: Additional 30-amp auxiliary power socket
- Platform features: Semi-platform deck, folding ROPS, rubber mat, toolbox, L & R shields, grab handles, cup holder
- Cab features: Fully integrated controls; quiet; semi-flat floor, Opt. ergonomically-designed factory joystick; draft, throttle, remotes, PTO engagement, differential lock switch, 4WD switch on right console; digital and analog dash; largest cab in the industry; rubber floor mat; two cup holders; Deluxe: Std. (Classic field installed): Rear wiper & washer; telescopic large side mirrors; internal mirror
- Lighting (ROPS): 4 headlights, 2 rear signal/hazard lights, 1 rear work light; Deluxe: 2 additional mid-mount adjustable work lights
- Steering: Classic: fixed; Deluxe: tilt; Deluxe Cab: tilt and telescopic
- Seat: Spring suspension mounted seat, adjustable fore and aft with mechanical weight adjustment, retractable seat belt; Deluxe: Mechanical swiveling seat with armrests
- Engine Type
- AGCO Power™ 3-cyl, 3.3 L, intercooled turbocharged, high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection
- 100 hp
- PTO HP
- 88 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- 88.5 in. (2250 mm)
- 60.3 in. (1533 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 27.7 gal. (105 L)
- Classic: 12F X 12R, 2 range, syncroshuttle, mechanical shuttle lever; Deluxe: 12F X 12R, 2 range, powershuttle, electro-hydraulic shuttle lever
- Internal wet disc, independently controlled via foot pedals
- Type: Open center; Total Flow: 17.7 gpm (65 Lpm)