2019 Bush Hog BRGR72
Call for Price
Bush Hog’s® BRGR-series grapples are built tough and help you make quick work of larger jobs. The BRGR series provides the operator with the grasp and hold abilities of a grapple, along with the storage capacity of a conventional bucket. The grapple is designed to mount onto a universal skid steer mount. Let Bush Hog’s® grapples help you get a grip on your work.
- 9-inch aggressive teeth
- Independent grapple arms
- Wide opening for large capacity
- Constructed of 1/2-inch top quality steel
- 3/8-inch solid quick attach plate
- Protected cylinders and hoses
- Solid bottom for materials
- Max. 100 HP for rubber tire machines
- Max. 80 HP for rubber track machines
- Fits all skid steers and tractors using universal skid steer quick attach system
- Overall Depth: 37 1/2-inches
- Overall Height: 25 1/2-inches
- Overall Width: 6-feet
- Useable Depth: 28-inches
- Usable Open Height: 46 1/2-inches
- Usable Width (in side end plates): 71-inches
- Roll Back Angle: 13 degrees
- Weight: 702 lbs.
- Number of Teeth: 8
- Attachment Method: Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach
- Paint Color: Black
- 6 ft.
- 25 1/2 in.
- 702 lb.